The Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti Nursing (B.N.Sc) 2019/2020 admission process has began, and interested candidates can now apply.
Consequent upon the successful resource verification of Nursing Programme by the National Universities Commission, Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti invites interested and suitably qualified candidates to apply for Nursing Science Programme (B. N. Sc) for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
If you are looking to EKSU Nursing (B.N.Sc), then this page is right for you. The information below is according to a release by Akin Arogundade, Esq Registrar EKSU.
EKSU Nursing (B.N.Sc) 2019/2020 admission requirements
Candidates willing to pursue a degree programme in Nursing Science at the EKiti State University should possess the following:
- Minimum of five credits in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
- Minimum of 200 marks in 2019 University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Completed the Post UTME Screening of the University.
EKSU Nursing (B.N.Sc) 2019/2020 admission: How to apply and portal
Interested candidates should re-visit the Ekiti State University portal to register/apply for Nursing programme as follows:
- Log on to www.admission.eksu.edu.ng and click on 2019/2020 UTME Application, you will be directed to the online application portal.
- Select create an account
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Fill in biodata
- Generate RRR and pay
- Complete other sections of the form and submit.
- Print a copy of the PUTME report
Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the University.