- Full Name: Professor Victor Olufemi Adeoluwa
- Date of Birth: 5th March, 1965
Here is all you need to know about Prof. Victor Olufemi Adeoluwa, who was recently appointed as Provost, College of Education Ikere Ekiti.
On the 9th of September 2019, Prof. Victor Olufemi Adeoluwa, was appointed by EKiti state Governor, Kayode Fayemi as the Provost, College of Education Ikere.
Prof. Victor Olufemi Adeoluwa Biography
Professor Olufemi Adeoluwa was born on 5th March, 1965, he attended Aquinas College, Akure between 1975 and 1980.
He was admitted to study History at the University of Benin, Benin City where he bagged his B.Ed (Arts) Second Class (Upper Division) degree in History at the University of Benin (1986).
Olufemi Adeoluwa bagged his M.Ed Educational Technology Degree from the University of Ibadan in 1988 and his Doctorate degree from the University of Ado – Ekiti now Ekiti State University in 2002, he became a Professor in 2009.
Professor Adeoluwa has taught at the Ondo State College of Education, Ikere – Ekiti before joining the services of University of Ado – Ekiti now Ekiti State University (EKSU) in the Department of Curriculum Studies, faculty o f Education as Assistant Lecturer in 1990 and has remained and academic staff in the Department of Curriculum Studies, Faculty of Education, of the University.
He is a member of several academic and professional bodies including; Nigeria Association for Educational Media and Technology (NAEMT), Board of Trustee, National Association for Science, Humanities and Education Research (NASHER), Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN).
He had authored several books and has several publications both in the local and International journals.
He is married and blessed with Children.
All You Need To Know About Him
- He attended the prestigious Aquinas College, Akure.
- Olufemi Adeoluwa, a Professor of Education, is a former Deputy Vice- Chancellor (Development), Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti.
- He is married and blessed with children.
- He had earlier lectured at the College of Education, Ikere, before joining the services of Ekiti State University.
- He replaced the Acting Provost of the institution, Dr. Victor Kehinde, who had been presiding over the institution in acting capacity since the removal of his predecessor, Prof. Moji Oyarekua, by Governor Fayemi.
There you have it on this post ‘Meet Prof Victor Olufemi Adeoluwa, the new Provost College of Education Ikere.’ I hope you found this piece helpful.